FORS reports on first year success
Published: 01 April, 2016
‘An impressive first year' is the verdict of the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme in the FORS 2015 annual report published in March.
The report highlights significant successes in the development of the scheme with ‘overwhelming growth across the UK' illustrated by a 32% increase in accredited operators.
The report highlights:
- The development of a Governance and Standards Advisory Group (GSAG) to advise on the development of the FORS Standard
- Establishment of a fully trained audit team which grew from 23 to 50 people by the end of 2015
- A programme of 44 UK wide FORS Practitioner workshops launched
- 315% growth in Gold accredited operators
- More than 207,000 vehicles operated by FORS accredited organisations
- More than 33,000 warning signage stickers issued
- 102 FORS Practitioner workshops delivered
- 136 new FORS Practitioner qualifications awarded
- 1,493 Managers and supervisors trained
- 20,000 eLearning modules completed
FORS Community Partnership director John Hix said: ‘The depth of support for FORS across the UK has been overwhelming and I would like to thank the entire community of FORS operators, suppliers and supporters for their ongoing support.'
The report is published on the FORS website at https://www.fors-online.org.uk/cms/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/FORS_Annual_Report_2015.pdf