MiX Telematics to stage safety roadshow
Published: 12 September, 2016
MiX Telematics is to stage a one-day safety roadshow for UK service, delivery, utility, haulage and passenger transport operators.
The event will take place at Doncaster Racecourse between 10am and 4pm on Thursday October 20. In addition to showcasing MiX Telematics’ own products and services through a series of unique live demonstrations, key transport industry suppliers will also be presenting their safety-related products and services.
And there will be a special presentation on building winning teams and generating business-success by former England Rugby Team Coach and Director of Elite Performance for Team GB, Sir Clive Woodward.
The event also signals the launch of the brand new MiX DriveMate – an in-vehicle aid for LCV and company car drivers featuring driver behaviour feedback, identity badge reader and private and business mileage logging.
‘This event brings together many of the leading players within the field of automotive safety,’ said MiX Telematics Europe managing director Marc Trollet.
‘As such, a wealth of cutting-edge technology will be demonstrated and a mass of essential safety-related information will be imparted on the day, making this an unmissable event for business owners and fleet managers alike. As numbers will be limited, I would recommend anyone wishing to attend registers without delay and we look forward to welcoming the industry to Doncaster Racecourse on October 20 for what promises to be a most exciting and valuable occasion.’
Among the products being presented by MiX Telematics are:
- Brand New MiX DriveMate, an indispensable in-vehicle aid designed to promote and encourage better driving styles, developed specifically for LCVs and Company Cars
- MiX Vision, a dual-facing safety camera solution
- MyMiX Driver App, a smartphone and tablet application designed to engage drivers and promote safer and more fuel-efficient driving
- MiX 3D Digital Tachograph Download Device with an hours of service module, for safe and legally-compliant, remote data downloading
- Hours of service module, designed to enhance safety by ensuring legal drivers’ hours compliance out on the road
- MiX Rovi Fixed in-cab terminal, offering multiple applications – B2B navigation, driver feedback, jobs and messaging and data capture
Featured partners in attendance on the day include the Freight Transport Association, Mobileye, British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association, Sygic, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport and OBS Logistics
To register for the event call 0800 200 6800 or click on the Safety Roadshow link at www.mixtelematics.co.uk