Jaama to show off Key2 updates at CV Show
Published: 10 March, 2017
Fleet management software provider Jaama will be showing off the new functionality of its vehicle, driver and workshop management solution Key2 at the Commercial Vehicle Show.
Jaama exhibited at the show for the first time last year and returns again to the event held at the NEC in Birmingham, from April 25-27.
Jaama, an Associate member of the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) and a partner to the Freight Transport Association’s Van Excellence scheme, has introduction vehicle inspection sheets to the Workshop touchscreen module. This application allows technicians to view their work allocation and record their time against each vehicle work item.
In addition, a technician is able to complete a vehicle service/inspection checklist sheet, which is fully configurable/customisable. Each check on the list has three options – completed, requires attention or not applicable – and if a technician’s work on a vehicle service/inspection is interrupted it will return to the appropriate page on resumption. On completion, checklist sheets are stored against the Key2 Workshop job sheet.
A further development is its new My Vehicle App which provides drivers with information and adds data input by drivers to the Key2 asset management system.
Current app functionality includes:
• Your vehicle – provides information on any vehicle allocated to a driver.
• Update Distance – allows users to update their vehicle’s odometer reading daily.
• Daily checks – displays data on a driver’s selected vehicle relating to internal, external and fluid inspection checks that must be performed daily before any journey.
• Contact numbers and accident assistance information relating to: breakdown recovery, tyres and punctures, windscreen and glass and accidents/incidents.
• Accidents page – which provides the option to upload photographs of the accident/incident and prompts to drivers to capture the following information: date/time of accident/incident, accident/incident summary notes, date reported, type of claim and vehicle status.
A graph can be used to display all vehicle and driver business-critical data.
Jaama managing director Martin Evans said: ‘Many commercial vehicle fleets have invested in our Key2 technology to improve operating efficiencies and compliance as they realise current practices are no longer suitable due to ever changing business and legislative demands.
‘Jaama’s continual investment in introducing new features to Key2 – many at the request of commercial vehicle operators – means the technology is at the cutting-edge enabling managers to drive down costs and increase vehicle operation efficiency.’
Organisation’s using Jaama’s Key2 system in the UK and overseas include: British Transport Police, BCA, Days Fleet, DHL Express, DHL International, Hertfordshire County Council, Interserve, JCT600 Vehicle Leasing Solutions, Merrion Fleet Management, MITIE, Ogilvie Fleet, Prohire, Sheffield Insulation Group, Serco, Seven Asset Management, Skanska and Speedy.